1995 International 4800 4x4 E-1 ARFF RIV(SOLD)
Truck is nicely equipped for structural as well as off-road/ Wildland Fire Fighting. The Pump is powered by its own engine (Perkins 4.236T / Waterous CL 500 GPM 175 PSI Pump) Enables Operator to Start/ Prime Fire Fighting System at any speed from the Cab. Upon arriving at the scene you are ready to go.
- Less than 42,000 miles.
- Seating for two (SCBA Brkt in Center).
- 500 Gallon Poly Water Tank.
- 65 Gallon Poly Foam Tank.
- 300 GPM Akron Bumper Turret.
- Perkins 4.236T/Waterous CL 500 GPM 175 PSI Pump Engine Combination.
- Windshield Deluge System w/ three Nozzles.
- All compartments have Roll-up Doors.
- Fold down/up steps for every easy/quick access to the top of the body.
- Two Plumbed Crosslays (1 ½") w/ cover.
- Covered Hose storage box on top of body (open to the rear for easy deployment).